Friday, November 5, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

Salam

Just realize that today I miss my laugh….why? mmm I thinks maybe today I more serious just because I’m busy with my housework…yeaaah so to change my mood I on my television and I watch Malay movie “zombie kampong pisang”….it won’t work for me …..So I just take a break and I on my computer look at my old pictures with my children then it makes me smile..=)))….it just makes sense for me…why I love picture and photography…..=))))))



The Benefits of Laughter

Physical Health Benefits:

  • Boosts immunity
  • Lowers stress hormones
  • Decreases pain
  • Relaxes your muscles
  • Prevents heart disease

Mental Health Benefits:

  • Adds joy and zest to life
  • Eases anxiety and fear
  • Relieves stress
  • Improves mood
  • Enhances resilience

Social Benefits:

  • Strengthens relationships
  • Attracts others to us
  • Enhances teamwork
  • Helps defuse conflict
  • Promotes group bonding

Creating opportunities to laugh

  • Watch a funny movie or TV show.
  • Go to a comedy club.
  • Read the funny pages.
  • Seek out funny people.
  • Share a good joke or a funny story.
  • Check out your bookstore’s humor section.
  • Host game night with friends.
  • Play with a pet.
  • Go to a “laughter yoga” class.
  • Goof around with children.
  • Do something silly.
  • Make time for fun activities (e.g. bowling, miniature golfing, karaoke).

Sources: http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...