Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Broga Hill


Bukit Broga, originally uploaded by atielense.

This picture was taken around 2009 at Broga Hill. As I remember at this moment is my third time I climb this beautiful hill…..you can explore any angle that you want...so many things you can do ....or just do nothing and enjoy the beautiful landscape ....lay back and relax on the top of any stone at the hill and enjoy the blue sky…
I love this picture it reminds me about being humble….when I sat on the ground between the bushes this I what I saw and captured it.
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing. -Camille Pissarro-

for better quality feel free to go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/atielense/3356553066/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...