Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bling Bling show

On 13 February 2009 at Complex Matrade, Puspanita having their high tea with our Director .Our branch was performing a jewelry show for the puspanita. As a first timer taking an occasion show, its quiet messy and not proper plan…its quiet frustration for me but it’s a lesson for me in the future. Thanks to angahbelantara for his guidance. I take this job is just because of my friends. For me taking event photography is not my interest but I really enjoy taking their pictures. They are so happening and sporting. We have a good time dancing pocho-pocho together with Dato’ Hasmah and all the audience.

The picture below was taken after the bling-bling show
.




Picture with camerawomen



Picture with group manager



Performer from Jalan Duta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...