Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pulau Perhentian

Every years May is the month that reminds me a lot of memories and always makes me thinks how to become a better mother and better wife…..because this month on 29 May 2009 is our 10 years anniversary. Alhamdulliah……..

I have a lots of plan for him but finally we decide to celebrate our anniversary by going back where our first honeymoon which is at Pulau Perhentian. I love Perhentian it such as beautiful place and very relaxing….We decide to go by bus….mmmm I don’t really remember when is my last ride?....its quite challenging for both of us especially when we going back to Kuala Lumpur. It took 8 hours going by bus and arrives at jetty Kuala Besut. From jetty we took 35 minutes by speed boat to go to Pulau.

We stayed at Perhentian Island Resort for 3 days 2 night, we snorkeling, went to other beach to see sunset and jungle trekking ….we really have fun…remind us the good old days……

So just enjoy the pictures…pictures will tell a thousand story……





6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...