Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Thought


After 10 years experienced as a mother I choose to become

A mother with an open mind,
I raised them by seeing how far they could go,
how independent they could be,

I'm the mother with no time to read or to do research
I ‘m only do whatever I think the best for them

I'm a mother who comparing the experienced by others, share with others
Teach them how to become a good person and to be a survivor

I’m a mother who always thinks do I need to be a modern mom?...or
Do I need to be the conservative one?....
Why not give them both and let them knows which one is the best
Make them be a decision maker….and I’m only act as an advisor…

I’m a mother who wants to be in their world…and they will say..”Ibu…overla”
then we laugh together….

I'm a mother who believe that 'time' is the key to success

"Time is free, but its priceless,
You can't own it but you can use it,
You can't keep it but you can spend it,
Once you've lost it you can never get it back"

-Harvey Mackay-

I’m not a perfect mother… but i always give myself a chance to make an improvement….



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...