Monday, January 19, 2009



This is my second outing with the group...same place at JALAN TAR but different view.....we are at the campbell rooftop!!!!!...we all berbuka kat atas tuh...best buka sempoi..koboi jer....a little bit rushing...mmm just remember how Ruwaida being a subject of botak while eating nasi lemak.

In this group photo only a fews that i recognized sang, botak,chot,zaki,DG, diana, rue and midnite. Thanks zaki he was my sifu at that time...who else that i can refer to?......thanks bro....
My husband not in this picture but he is waiting for me act like my bodyguard....=)..thanks for your support...



This is the outcome, view from the rooftop guided by zaki and also midnite...ideas from otai at fotomedia Malaysia.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...